My photo
My name is Tiffani Warner & I have been doing permanent makeup & eyelash ext. for 7 years. I graduated from Imageworks in Spanish Fork. I do Permanent Makeup, eyelash ext., tanning & Hair services. I work at My home Salon in Salem. I have worked at All About You Salon in Salem Utah for 6yrs. *Fully certified through Utah County Health Department *Professional,experienced and safe Comfortable atmosphere *Affordable pricing *Capable of all techniques *Customer satisfaction guaranteed *referral discounts

Sunday, January 19, 2014



I am have a demo on this product Monday 20th (tomorrow) at 5:30pm. If you would like to come let me know & if you can't make it I can set a appointment up to show you how it works. Apply every morning & night for firmer younger looking skin. This product is amazing! You can even get a brow lift with no surgery.




2 comments: