My photo
My name is Tiffani Warner & I have been doing permanent makeup & eyelash ext. for 7 years. I graduated from Imageworks in Spanish Fork. I do Permanent Makeup, eyelash ext., tanning & Hair services. I work at My home Salon in Salem. I have worked at All About You Salon in Salem Utah for 6yrs. *Fully certified through Utah County Health Department *Professional,experienced and safe Comfortable atmosphere *Affordable pricing *Capable of all techniques *Customer satisfaction guaranteed *referral discounts

Monday, February 28, 2011

Eyebrows...

Amy has had all 3 procedures done & I have posted her picture a lot but her eyebrows are one of my Favs...
This is a thinner brow with no hair.
As you will see in the picture below this client has very few eyebrow hair left. We pretty much stuck with her natural shape but gave her a background color.
This is before the procedure.
This client has also had all 3 procedure done.

No comments:

Post a Comment