My photo
My name is Tiffani Warner & I have been doing permanent makeup & eyelash ext. for 7 years. I graduated from Imageworks in Spanish Fork. I do Permanent Makeup, eyelash ext., tanning & Hair services. I work at My home Salon in Salem. I have worked at All About You Salon in Salem Utah for 6yrs. *Fully certified through Utah County Health Department *Professional,experienced and safe Comfortable atmosphere *Affordable pricing *Capable of all techniques *Customer satisfaction guaranteed *referral discounts

Monday, February 28, 2011

Lip procedures...

Lips are liner & then blended in. This picture is take right after the procedure. Color used is a cherry cola.
This picture is taken right after. Her lips are pretty swollen here. This is a darker line & I also did a blend to add color to the full lip. Color used was a Dark Brown. As you can tell we also did her eyeliner the same day. Top only.
You will notice in the picture below that her top lip was not symmetrical so we went outside her natural lip line slightly.
This is before we started the procedure. I posted it to show that I can even out your lips if you like a different shape. You can go outside the natural line to make fuller lips as well.

**I have lots of lip pigment colors**

No comments:

Post a Comment